Welcome to Shenley Court Hall – the community meeting place. Our ‘state of the art’ community centre was built in 2010 with funding from Bournville Village Trust and the Charles Foyle Trust. The hall is managed by Shenley Youth and Community Trust, with a Board of Trustees to oversee it, and a staff team to manage the day-to-day running of the centre.
The mission of Shenley Youth & Community Trust’s (SYCT) is to:
“to work in partnership with residents and engage with relevant organisations and agencies in helping to identify and provide what is needed in order to make Shenley a place where people would want to live.”
The key aims of SYCT are to work in partnership with residents and other organisations and agencies to make Shenley a place where people would want to live, and provide a range of appropriate high quality activities and services meeting the needs of local people and reflecting the demography of the community.
The key objectives of SYCT are to:
- empower people to have a voice for positive change in their own community
- enable young people to become the next generation of community activists.
- facilitate the economic and social health of families through the provision of quality child care.
- alleviate isolation and fear experienced by vulnerable people.
- generate sufficient income to ensure SYCT’s continued sustainability.
- achieve a competent and confident management and staff team.
The latest annual reports for Shenley Youth & Community Trust are available.
Full versions of the Annual Report & Accounts 2017/18 can be accessed now.
If you have any questions or would like a printed copy, then please call 0121 475 7521 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to help.