Due to existing Covid-19 guidance from the NHS and Government we are adopting changes to the hire of Shenley Court Hall..
The changes are to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff, hirers, building users and visitors to our Centre. The guidance is effective for the opening of the centre. Shenley Court Hall will open on Monday 7th September to begin to provide limited services and activities. It is our aim to open on a very gradual basis with priority given to our Out of School Club.
We are currently not taking enquiries for private hire or room bookings.
Guidance for building users
- All users will identify differences to the layout of the building and extensive efforts will be in place to ensure that social distancing and hygiene measures are in place.
- The building social distances will have an impact on the types of activities and the size of the groups that can be admitted at Shenley Court Hall.
- For guidance each group will be requested to undertake their own Covid-19 risk assessment for there activity. These will include completing a document providing details of their activity and what measures they have put in place to manage risks associated with Covid-19.
- We will restrict numbers where the 2m social distancing guidelines are not being adhered to.
- The centre will be marked with social distancing instructions and a one way system will be in place.
- Hand washing will be promoted onsite and hand sanitising stations are in place
- Face masks or face coverings should be worn onsite.
Our aim is to provide certainty in a situation that is changing almost on a weekly basis we are monitoring closely government advice.
For more information or general enquiries please call 0121 475 7521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Health England has issued advice which we are following and monitoring closely. You can read the latest from Public Health England here www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
If the advice from Public Health England changes and we have to adapt or change our services, we will let you know via our website, social media pages and when you contact us.
For information from the NHS about the coronavirus, please go to www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/