We endeavour to provide a wide range of social, educational and cultural activities for your child inside and outside in our special equipment play areas activities include arts, crafts, cookery, dance, role play, football, cricket, rounder’s, skipping, obstacle races. We also have laptops for children with adequate learning software and a reading corner with a wide selection of books.
Our club aims to:
- Provide a happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
- Help children to develop a responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and other people.
- Promote a positive relationship with parents/carers and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
- Offer inclusive services that are accessible to all children in the community.
- Undergo regular monitoring and evaluation of our services to ensure that the Club continues to meet the needs of children and parents/carers.
The Out Of School Club (OOSC) is committed to meeting the needs of parents and carers by sharing and discussing their child’s need so their children have a happy, fun, safe and stimulating play experience.
Our club is committed to providing:
- Care and activities that put the child’s needs and safety first.
- A programme of activities that is interesting, educational, stimulating and fun.
- Activities that promote each child’s social, physical, moral and intellectual development.
- Access to a variety of facilities and equipment under safe and supervised conditions.
- A staff team that is experienced well trained and properly supported.
The Shenley OOSC is open to all children; however priority will be given to those children who attend Green Meadow and Northfield Manor Primary Schools.